Chocolates are love! Everybody loves to eat chocolate. But when chocolates and cake are combined then the combination you will get just wow! Also order you can get Chocolate cake online in Ghaziabad. Well, this time make your parties, celebration or any other get together more happening and joyous with this yummy cake recipe.
The Kitkat cake recipe. I am sure you are going to love this yummy cake recipe and everybody like your loved ones, family members or any other friends will love it too. If you have no time for baking a cake, so let’s order cake delivery in Delhi
You can make this yummy and easy recipe at your home anytime and in any season and can impress your loved ones!
You can homemade cakes are generally loved by everybody. All you need to know the proper measurements like cups and spoons and the ingredients used for making the cake. So here to make your task easy and yummy, the ingredients with proper measurements are shown below.
You can check out the measurements and ingredients and prepare accordingly to it.
Ingredients list –
- 1 box of chocolate mix
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup crushed white sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/3 cups of water
- 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 1 cup of sour cream
- 4 large eggs
- You can skip the egg part also if you want and instead of that, you can also use eno or baking soda.
Ingredients of Buttercream Frosting-
- 1/2 cup of salted butter
- 3 cubes of cream cheese
- 2 cups of powdered sugar
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup dark chocolate chips or else can take chopped dark chocolate
For decoration ingredients –
- 36/40 kit kat candy bar sticks
- 1 cup of colorful gems
Steps to do while baking a cake –
- Firstly, preheat the oven to 325 degrees F. Grease and flour 9-inch round cake pan or you can take any inches shaped pan.
- Take a large bowl, mixed the ingredients that are cake mix, flour, sugar, and salt.
- Mix all the ingredients well, and be sure to mix it until 2 minutes until it is mixed well.
- Put the batter in the 6 cupcakes liners of 3/4 full. Now divide the remaining batter between the two round pans.
- Now bake the cupcakes for 25 minutes and the other two for 40-45 minutes.
- Now insert a toothpick of the knife inside a cake and if it comes out clean, then it is properly baked, if not then bake it for more 10-15 minutes.
- Now let it cool.
Time for frosting!
- Take a large bowl mix butter and cream at medium speed until it is mixed well. Add powdered sugar, and blend it properly.
- Slowly mix it and then add milk and vanilla, and blend it until it is mixed well. Make it smooth.
- Now microwave the chocolate chips at medium flame for around 2-3 minutes.
- Until it melts completely.
- Now stir it for 30 seconds.
- Add melted chocolates and mix it well.
Decorate the cake –
- Firstly, frost the first layer of the cake, and then 2nd layer on the top of the first layer.
- Frost the second layer of the cake and then decorate with the kit kat sticks along the side of the cake.
- Remember to leave the small gap between the kit kat, well it depends upon you how much gap you want to.
- Now the last step fills the top of the cake with the colorful and yummy gems.
- Now refrigerate the cake for 20-25 minutes so that the cake will settle down and the KitKat too and it will be easy to serve the cake.
So go for this yummy chocolate kit kat cake recipe and make your parties special with this yummy cake. Try something new for your house party, get together, or any small celebration. All you need to go to the recipe and make them confidently and seeing all the correct ingredients with proper measurements.
Kindly visit Indian Food